You Might Also Be Interested In...
Information for BreakFree Holidays
If you are looking for the perfect holiday for you and your family, you can try BreakFree Holidays.
They are a leading provider of holidays at great value, with access to a wide range of holiday destinations and activities in the United Kingdom and Europe.
BreakFree Holidays have over 400 locations on offer. They also have great deals in Wales, England, Scotland, Holland, France, Spain, Belgium and Italy. They specialise in self-catering accommodation with deals that suit all budgets whether you are looking for lodges, apartments, caravans and chalets.
Based in Hemel Hempstead, BreakFree Holidays works with a lot of top UK independent operators and holiday brands which makes this a one-stop shop for a range of great choices and extraordinary prices.
With over 40 years experience in selling and marketing holidays in the UK and Europe, the company has provided more than 200,000 customers with holidays that they have dreamed of.
Secure Booking Online
The service offered at BreakFree Holidays is only available online. This means they have less operating costs which allows them to pass the savings on to their customers.
Not to worry as booking online is secure through a booking facility backed by PayPal's secure payment system.
If in case you will need any help with booking, the telephone customer support team is always ready to give you a hand. BreakFree Holidays prides themselves with their ability to try and resolve any problems brought to them by their customers.
In fact, many of the call centre team members have stayed or visited the Holiday properties and parks featured in the website as guests with their own families. This explains their superb services rendered to customers.
A new way to look for the best deals in the UK and Europe
Get the Latest Updates!
In order to receive the latest updates from BreakFree Holidays, you can sign up for their newsletter and get the latest news and exclusive offers straight to your inbox.
BreakFree Holidays also maintains a Blog where they give readers a preview of the different holidays offered. There are also travel tips and advice for how to get a good deal for your next holiday.
How to Book Your Holiday
Please remember that BreakFree Holidays is only available online. They offer a unique and secure booking and payment service.
BreakFree Holidays actually acts as a middle man, an Agent for their partner parks. They give you the ability to use their search engine in order for you to find the best deals for your next holiday. That being said, here is a step by step procedure on how to book with BreakFree Holidays.
- Fill in the dates and select the park where you wish to travel.
- Have all the details of your travel with you such as your credit/debit card details, the names of all your members including children. If there are children below 16 years old travelling with you, have the date of their birth ready.
- Check the availability of your preferred holiday break.
- Fill in the booking form completely.
- BreakFree Holidays offer insurance and it is strongly recommended that you include this on your booking.
- Please take note of the following deposit schemes for your holiday:
- 7-day Holiday - £50 deposit
- 3-4 night short breaks - £25 deposit
The remaining amount or balance for the full amount of your holiday is due 8 weeks before your holiday start date. If your holiday is set to start within 8 weeks of booking, the full payment is required.
- Once the payment is processed, you will receive the email confirmation of your booking. It will contain all the information such as travel directions and other things about your holiday.
If you have a BreakFree Holidays voucher, remember to use it at the time of the booking to avail of any discount offered by that voucher!
Please remember that BreakFree Holidays is an agent of their many partners. Therefore, they have a separate set of Terms and Conditions with the Holiday destination. It is important that you read and review all Terms and Conditions before booking.
There are times when you may plan to cancel your holiday. Please note that when you want to cancel your booking, it needs to be cancelled before the start of your Holiday. To do this, you must notify BreakFree Holidays online and through writing.
BreakFree Holidays currently has cancellation fee which depends upon the number of days before the actual Holiday date. Below is more information about them:
- 56 Days or more - the Deposit
- 28- 55 days - 60% of the full holiday cost
- 14-27 days -75% of the full holiday cost
- 0-13 days - 100% of the full holiday cost
To read more about cancellation, please have a look at their Terms and Conditions.
- Use your BreakFree Holidays voucher and save 30% off 2015 reservations!
- Save up to £150 off 2015 breaks with Park Holidays UK when you use your BreakFree Holidays voucher code!
- Get up to half price off on touring and camping reservations when you use your BreakFree Holidays discount voucher!
- Use your BreakFree Holidays voucher and get up to 25% off all school bank holidays and short breaks!
You may also be interested in these other stores:
How to Contact BreakFree Holidays
Email them: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone them: 0844 84 84 534
YouTube hit for BreakFree Holidays
Want to buy now? It's now easier than ever to redeem a voucher code from our website. Here's how:
- Add your chosen item(s) to your shopping basket at your selected store.
- Visit your shopping basket to review your purchases.
- If you need to make any modifications then this is the place to do it.
- On this page - usually near the total amount for your order you will see a small box where coupon code(s) are entered. Find the code you want and copy & paste the code into this box.
- Click on the 'Apply' button which will refresh the total of your shopping cart.
- Your code will be applied and the amount for any eligible items will be automatically!
Don't stop there! Remember to LIKE US on Facebook and tell your friends.