You Might Also Be Interested In...
Expired Vouchers for Designers Guild (...try 'em!)
Other Vouchers for Related Shops
Information for Designers Guild
Furnishing a home, office or any establishment requires is a lot of job. This is especially true when you have reached the part when you have to decide the fabric for the furniture and the wall coverings. One problem usually encountered in this respect is the lack of available materials that will suite your taste and budget. But that is not the case anymore with Designers Guild which designs and wholesales furnishing fabric, wall coverings, upholstery and bed and bath collections throughout Europe, and in over 60 countries worldwide. Designers Guild has a flagship store and showrooms on the Kings Road and Marylebone High Street in London, and offices in London, Paris and Munich.
With Designers Guild, you will never run out of options so long as you are the major cities of the world.Reasons Why You Should Shop at designers guild
Its product range includes:
- Fabric and Wallpaper
- Home accessories which includes rugs, cushions, throws, quilts, bags and home fragrance
- Bed and Bath which covers bed linens, blankets, towels and quilts
- High quality in terms of design, product and service.
- All sales network are fully supported by computerized customer service facility
- Designers Guilds works with big names in the industry such as William Yeoward, The Royal Collection, Ralph Lauren and Christian Lacroix. This assures clients that what they have a classic designs that had been made modernized to adopt to today’s
Get the Latest Updates!
Be the first to know about all product and promo updated of Designers Guild. Sign up for its newsletter or join the mailing list through its website https://www.designersguild.com/uk or check out its social media accounts with Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
How to Order
You can go shopping for Designer Guild products the traditional way by visiting their showrooms listed in their website. Or you can place order at the comfort of your current location through the website. Products found in the website are arranged by categories such as type of product, for which part of your house the product belongs, is it a gift for him or for her, or by designer.
To order, simply add the items you wish to order in your shopping cart, and follow ensuing instructions in the website until such time you have completed payment. To track your order, log-in at https://www.designersguild.com/uk/login/l102?redirect=153.
One of the frequently asked questions (FAQ) asked is “Can I still change my online order?”. The answer is no. This is because the items are packed as soon as they are ordered to ensure that they get to you as soon as possible.
Another FAQ is what if the order is out-of-stock? For multiple orders, buyers have the option to wait until all items had been completed prior to delivery or deliver the orders in part but with an additional, one off payment of £3.95, regardless of how many shipments are made.
Deliveries are guaranteed through a network of couriers and orders can be dispatched anywhere in the UK, Europe and anywhere in the world within 24 hours. Next day delivery is available for UK Mainland orders. However, orders must be placed before 12 noon of the previous day. Orders are delivered from Monday to Friday only and you should be available to personally receive your package.
Your questions on deliveries may be referred to [email protected]. Also check https://www.designersguild.com/uk/delivery-and-returns-uk/l1144 for delivery time frames and charges.
Designers Guild is confident it the quality of its products as it was packed for delivery or shipment. However, in the event that client finds something wrong it, the company allows refund as long as the product still has its original packaging and tags and it should be in a re-sellable condition. The return and policy however does not apply to paints which have already been mixed upon order.
To return an item, you must first log-in at https://www.designersguild.com/uk/login/l102 using the account details that used when you bought the item and then follow the ensuing instructions.
It is highly recommended that items for return must be mailed back through registered mail for documentation purposes, in case it gets lost. Also ensure that you have insurance policy to cover especially valuable products.
In-Store Return Procedures
Free returns are available at the King’s Road Showroom and Homestore and at the Marylebone High Street Homestore. Just bring your parcel with proof of purchase/order confirmation and in exchange, you will be given a proof of return. You will receive an email notification once your refund or replacement is available. It takes about 7-10 working days for the refund to be credited to your account but during peak season, expect a maximum of 30 working days allowance.
Sample DESIGNERS GUILD Vouchers
Avail of discounted purchases of Designers Guild vouchers. Check out the following promos:
- Save 15% when you buy the latest copy of Homes & Garden Magazine from Designers Guild
- Luxury rug starts at £195
- 50% savings on towels and robes
- Up to 50% off on bathroom accessories
- 20% off on selected purchases
You might also want to check out these other stores!
How to Contact designers guild
https://www.designersguild.com/uk/contact-us/l1012?os=1#online-shopping provides the comprehensive list of contact numbers of Designers Guild offices, showrooms and stores for your various concerns.
Want to buy now? It's now easier than ever to redeem a voucher code from our website. Here's how:
- Add your chosen item(s) to your shopping basket at your selected store.
- Visit your shopping basket to review your purchases.
- If you need to make any modifications then this is the place to do it.
- On this page - usually near the total amount for your order you will see a small box where coupon code(s) are entered. Find the code you want and copy & paste the code into this box.
- Click on the 'Apply' button which will refresh the total of your shopping cart.
- Your code will be applied and the amount for any eligible items will be automatically!
Don't stop there! Remember to LIKE US on Facebook and tell your friends.