You Might Also Be Interested In...
Expired Vouchers for TM Lewin (...try 'em!)
Other Vouchers for Related Shops
Information for TM Lewin
If you are looking for the perfect ensemble for your business, then you’ve come to the right place. T.M. Lewin is a pioneer in shirt making in the UK.
T.M. Lewin’s Heritage
1898 was a good year for men’s wear. It was the year T.M. Lewin opened its first store on Jeremy Street in London, making it a hub for the world’s most innovative, finest tailors. Mr. Thomas Mayes Lewin himself was one of the earliest pioneers to put buttons on men’s coat-shirts. About a century before, men’s shirts didn’t have any. These have become the prototype of the modern dress shirts as you know and wear them today. While men’s fashion and trends may have had changes and transformation, the same craftsmanship that have made the T.M. Lewin a much-sought-after brand and continues to be its driving force.
Its business philosophy is anchored on the idea that detail is absolutely essential. This coupled with competitive price tags on all of their merchandise and an impressive award-winning, high customer service track record has made T.M. Lewin a leading retailer of top quality business wear for men and women.
Premium Quality in All T.M. Lewin’s Items
All the cotton shirts you’ll find at T.M. Lewin’s stores are in-house designed and hand-crafted using still many of the traditional manufacturing techniques devised 100 years ago. These shirts are made of 2-fold 100% cotton with re-enforced button holes. They offer customers a choice of collar shape, 2 options for cuffs and across the range, up to 6 different sleeve lengths. They don’t come in ordinary sizes. They come available instead as Slim Fit, Fully Fitted or Regular Fit.
Aside from these business shirts, T.M. Lewin offers a wide trendy range of business suits in varying colors and styles. Each suit is made of the finest quality fabric and ranges from the traditionally British to the modern and contemporary. These are complemented by a wide spectrum of distinct-looking ties and other accessories which include men’s genuine leather and A-1 belts, elegant cuff links and handkerchiefs.
For today’s working woman who wants to look fresh, daintily feminine and modern, T.M. Lewin designs and creates its own signature range of women’s wear focused at giving her a professional, corporate look and feel.
The Value You Get From T.M. Lewin
Highly confident and doubtless that you, as a customer will be happy with whatever you purchase, T.M. Lewin offers a 90 day guarantee with no hassles. In the unlikely event you don’t get to be 100% satisfied with whatever item you bought, you may exchange this for something else or get a full refund. You need only to return the item within 90 days with its valid receipt or invoice.
Get the Latest Updates!
T.M. Lewin has a number of social media sites that you can follow. Just visit their website and you should see the links at the bottom of the page. Through these social sites, updates from the brand will be immediately uploaded so you can get the latest news.
When you want to read about tips on business suits and how you should wear and take care of your suits, as well as the latest trends around the world, you should read from the T.M. LEWIN BLOG.
How to Order
When you’ve decided that you want to purchase from T.M. Lewin online, it's great to know that there are two ways for you to do so. You can call them on their 24-hour order line at 0845 389 1898 or you could also follow the steps outlined below.
- Find the item that you would like to purchase. You can navigate through the menu and have a look at the various categories available or you can also use the search bar at the top of the page.
- Once you are in the product page, indicate the size that you want to order. If you are not sure about your size, there is an accompanying size guide with every clothing page. Click on ‘Add to Bag’.
- You can continue to shop if you want, but if you are done, you can click on ‘Checkout’ at the upper right corner of the page where your Shopping Bag is located.
- In your Shopping Bag, you can see the items that you’ve ordered and also the total amount of your order. Make sure you use your T.M. Lewin coupon code in the Promotion Code box and then click on ‘Apply’ for a discount. Remember that you can only use one (1) coupon or voucher per purchase. Click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- You will be asked to log in to your account if you have one at T.M. Lewin, or you can create an account. You could also just continue to checkout as a guest.
- Indicate your shipping and billing address and then settle the payment. There are different PAYMENT OPTIONS that you can choose from.
- Wait for your order confirmation and keep a copy of it for future reference.
Delivery / Shipping Policies
For deliveries in the UK, you have the option to have your orders delivered to one of the 55 T.M. Lewin stores around the UK. You could also have your orders delivered to your home.
Deliveries in T.M. Lewin stores will be free of charge. Please allow 2-4 working days for your order to arrive. This will depend on the store that you’ve chosen. You will be sent an email to inform you of the arrival of your order in your chosen store.
If you choose Standard Delivery to your home, it will take anywhere from 2-4 working days. The standard fee for this is £3.95.
You could also choose Next Day delivery for your orders and these orders must be placed before 1:00 pm. The cost for this is £8.95.
T.M. Lewin will also deliver to a number of international destinations. Costs for shipping will vary depending on the location.
You can read more about DELIVERY POLICIES from T.M. Lewin in the link.
At T.M. Lewin, they are proud to give you a 3-month guarantee where there won’t be any quibbles about your return. Whether you don’t want the items, or the fault is with T.M. Lewin, they will be happy to refund or give you an exchange if you have a valid invoice or receipt.
You can read more about the RETURNS POLICY from T.M. Lewin here.
Sample T.M. Lewin Vouchers
- Save up to 20% off on purchases using T.M. Lewin coupon code!
- Epic deals such as 4 for £80 on Men’s shirts with a T.M. Lewin voucher!
- Low prices on Suits when you use a T.M. Lewin voucher!
- Sale products get up to 68% off when shopping with a T.M. Lewin voucher!
Get the best suits and business attire when shopping at T.M. Lewin. You don’t need to spend a lot of money when shopping, especially when you have the latest T.M. Lewin discount codes!
You may also want to check out these other stores with discount vouchers!
T.M. Lewin has its widely-popular Multi-buy promotions that keep its price tags competitive and affordable. It works when you purchase shirts and ties in multi-buy bundles. This enables them to pass on the maximum savings to you.
How to Contact T.M. Lewin
T.M. Lewin, 3rd Floor, Armstrong House, 38 Market Square, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1LH
Telephone - +44 845 389 1898
Monday to Friday - 08:30 - 18:00 and on Saturdays from 09:00 - 14:00
Email - [email protected]
Want to buy now? It's now easier than ever to redeem a voucher code from our website. Here's how:
- Add your chosen item(s) to your shopping basket at your selected store.
- Visit your shopping basket to review your purchases.
- If you need to make any modifications then this is the place to do it.
- On this page - usually near the total amount for your order you will see a small box where coupon code(s) are entered. Find the code you want and copy & paste the code into this box.
- Click on the 'Apply' button which will refresh the total of your shopping cart.
- Your code will be applied and the amount for any eligible items will be automatically!
Don't stop there! Remember to LIKE US on Facebook and tell your friends.